Thursday, July 30, 2009

A serious one

'Srimad Bhagwad Gita' is one of my favorite books. I was reading it lately and a thought crossed my mind that the terrorists who like to be called as 'jehadis' must be teaching the same things to their pupils. Sri Krishna kept telling Arjun to stand and fight throughout the tome. Arjun being a great warrior killed millions in that war. I wonder, if my favorite book can brain-wash some innocent child, into being a terrorist or like that. Then I reckon that, besides telling his friend to fight, the Lord also told Arjun to stand for the righteous, he also told him the deep secrets of life, the ultimate truths of soul and a lot more which only a person with the true wisdom can tell. So I conclude that 'Srimad Bhagwad Gita' is the book of an ultimate source of knowledge, now it depends on the person how he/she wants to take it. If you get brainwashed by reading a granth like this or Holy Quran or Bible then, it is you who is to be blamed or the person who taught you this. Sorry for being so serious. Next time I'll try to be more funny... more like... 'me'
One Life... Why so serious? Enjoy!


This time I am posting my version of 'Arjun'. Anatomically, this sketch is NOT as good, but I felt good when I drew it... that was a long time ago.

No comments: