Saturday, May 30, 2009

So you got time to remember me?

Have you ever faced this situation? I am sure you must have? OK. So I called one of my friends after a long time and instead of telling me that how she was or asking me how I was, she started cursing me. "So you got time to remember me? Haan Haan humein toh yaad hi nahi karta... hum toh dost hi nahi hain tere? [Ya Ya you don't remember me... I am not friend of yours]. We talked for about 5 minutes and all she did was to make me feel that I have done a terrible mistake by calling her. I don't understand why people do so. Instead of spending the time in asking about the person, these people waste their own and other person's time in lamenting about the past. I have one relative of mine [I won't name her]. She and her daughter are dexterous in this thing. I hardly have a chance to talk to them on phone. And believe my word, I am thankful to lord that I don't talk to them much. But whenever you call them, they'll start with all this bullshit and they can give you loads of it. Whether you talk for 1 minute or 1 hour, you have to pass through this mental torture each and every time. Through out the call they'll complain you about how irresponsible or heartless person you are. Or how much they have missed you. Or why you haven't called. But tell me, if they have missed me so very much then why haven't THEY called. I guess people do this, because they don't want the other person to start this. Because whoever starts first holds the upper hand. The game goes like this I guess. I hate this. This way people don't show that they care a lot, instead they waste the little time they could have spent asking for the wellness.


For quite some time, I was busy with the designing stuff and haven't got much time to draw. So this time, instead of any sketch, I am pasting some of the designs which got boxed down. These are in the trash-bin now and I am banging my head on my MacBook to churn out some new layouts. For a father, each of his children is equal, similarly for a creator, each of his creation is a master-piece. I don't expect you to like these pieces out of my carton... but your comments or critics are most welcome :) Have Fun!

1 comment:

AMBUJ JOSHI said...

hah .. happenes to me everytime i come out of caves of learning. Why dont people just say .. "hey its been long time now. Cmon lets have fun!" instead of stupid talks of not remembering.